Mosquito Squad has been providing comprehensive mosquito control solutions since 2005. The best Hendersonville mosquito control begins with three essential steps.
If you’re sick and tired of hearing bad news,we apologize, but it’s about to get worse, according to Hendersonville mosquito control experts. With this new season of spring, there comes the renewed threat that mosquitoes pose to humans and their pets – even livestock.
The good news? Thanks to Hendersonville mosquito control, you don’t have to take it anymore. Say, “Mosquitoes be gone,” with proven mosquito control that works – finally.
3 Steps to the Best Hendersonville Mosquito Control
This is where the Hendersonville mosquito triple threat turns into our triple treatment program.
1. Identify the Mosquito Problem: Our trained technicians will pinpoint your pest problem at its root cause. Our biggest quest? Identifying areas of your yard, garden and landscape where standing water and prevalent moisture is. Danger spots that we look for include:
• Buckets and containers left unattended with residual water
• Birdbaths and dog bowls
• Clogged rain gutters and drains
• Potted plants
• Tire swings
• Pool covers and tarps that are not tightly stretched
2. Assess Your Property: With critical and caring eyes, our professional Henderson mosquito control experts will point out how to fight the good fight continuously with these 7 key steps:
Tip: Get rid of standing water in your outdoor spaces. Standing water may be in your child’s plastic toys, areas underneath downspouts, plant saucers, or dog bowls. Other areas may include tarps, gutters, and flat roofs.
Toss: Remove excess grass, leaves, firewood, and grass-clippings from your yard.
Turn: Turn over larger yard items that could hold water, like children's portable sandboxes, plastic toys, or birdbaths.
Remove Tarps: If tarps stretched over firewood piles, boats, or sports equipment aren't taut, they may be holding water that you should remove.
Take Care: Take care of home maintenance needs that can lead to standing water. This includes cleaning out gutters, making sure downspouts are adequately attached, keeping your grass cut low, and checking irrigation systems for leaks.
Team Up: Despite taking all precautions in your own home, talking to neighbors is a crucial component to mosquito and tick control. Homes with little space between lots can mean that mosquitoes breed at a neighbor’s house and affect your property.
Treat: Utilize a mosquito elimination barrier treatment around your home and yard.
3. Treating Your Yard: To help make Hendersonville mosquito problems a thing of the past, Mosquito Squad has two amazingly effective ways to achieve just that.
Hendersonville Mosquito Control Barrier Treatment: Our primary mosquito control technique involves misting a proprietary blend that meets both local and federal regulations, targeting areas where mosquitoes feed, breed, and harbor. This proprietary mosquito mist provides protection for up to 21 days. We can target any outdoor area where mosquitoes feed and reproduce. We suggest hiring our team to return every three weeks for optimum results.
Our Hendersonville Natural Alternative For Mosquito Control: Our natural mosquito repellent is a delicate blend of aromatic essential oils that prevent mosquito bites, protect the environment, and infuse the surroundings with a pleasant scent. With our natural recipe that consists solely of organic oils, your family and pets will not have to worry about any adverse health effects. Nevertheless, we recommend waiting 30 minutes for the treatment to dry to ensure your property receives the maximum benefits of each treatment.