Special Event Outdoor Pest Control
Outdoor Party Mosquito Control, Tick Control, and More
Are you planning an outdoor wedding, graduation party or other event? Don’t let buzzing, biting bugs ruin the day. Mosquito Squad special event spray treatments keep mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, wasps, and more away from your event so you and your guests can enjoy the time without an itch!
How Our Special Event Mosquito Control Works
The outdoor mosquito control at your event will be thorough; we don’t leave bug bites to chance! That’s why we take extra care to evaluate your space and apply multiple treatments* before the big day. Learn more about the process.
Leading Up to the Event
We start by laying down our specialized barrier treatment before the day of the event. This significantly reduces the number of mosquitoes, ticks, and other bothersome bugs that could bite guests and hover over food. We target areas where mosquitoes and pests are most likely to thrive, including the event space and the surrounding area. This early treatment prevents pest populations from growing before the party.
Mosquito Treatment on the Day
During the day of the event, our team will apply a mosquito control mist before the food and dinnerware arrive at your party. This protects your food from contamination. Once applied, our treatment dries within 30 minutes and leaves no odor or visible residue. The barrier will then last the entire duration of your event (and beyond!) so the celebration can continue into the night!
Why Choose Our Mosquito Repellent for an Outdoor Party?
Mosquito Squad has helped over 300,000 families enjoy the outdoors again since 2005. Our technicians tailor this one-time mosquito treatment solution to your event to ensure the best possible results. We back all our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t see results you love, call us before the event and we’ll come back at no extra cost to make it right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Special Event Spray
Is special event mosquito control safe?
We invented our system for special event treatment in 2005 and have used it more than 2 million times to help people just like you! Our treatment is designed to comply with local and federal guidelines, and all ingredients are registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. To avoid any sensitivities to the treatment, we recommend waiting 30 minutes after it has been sprayed before entering your event space. After 30 minutes the spray will be virtually undetectable to you and unlikely to cause irritation or contamination. Waiting the recommended amount of time to reenter the space will also allow the spray to properly settle and repel bugs.
How to keep mosquitoes away from an outdoor party:
Our special event spray is the ultimate odorless and hidden way to repel mosquitoes and avoid their interference with guests! On its own, the treatment truly is the best mosquito repellent for parties. But we all know that some guests may wander from the main party area that has been sprayed. For enhanced protection, try these mosquito control party tips:
- Light citronella candles. These candles have a strong scent that repels mosquitoes.
- Skip perfume and cologne. Sweet and fruity scents are a major culprit in attracting mosquitoes.
- Wear light-colored clothing. Mosquitoes are attracted to darker colors.
- Decorate the perimeter with insect-repelling plants. Marigolds, lavender, and sage are all plants with scents that deter mosquitoes.
How long does a special event spray last?
Our special event sprays start with a mosquito barrier treatment a few days before the event. The barrier treatment works to repel mosquitoes for up to 21 days. This means your space will be protected during event setup, teardown, and more! On the day of the event, another light mist is sprayed to further discourage bugs from bothering you and your guests. This outdoor mosquito spray is made to last throughout your event.
- For an alternative to traditional barrier treatment spray, try our natural mosquito treatment option. Our natural repellent utilizes essential oils to keep mosquitoes away.
- Boxelder bugs leave stains on surfaces and can permanently damage trees. Get boxelder bug control to protect your yard and keep it looking its best for your next party.
- If you’re hosting an event in your backyard, cleaning your house and prepping your yard can be a lot of work! Get a one-time deep house cleaning service from The Cleaning Authority to make it easier.
Resources You May Enjoy
- How to Have a Picnic Without Bugs
- Plants That Help to Repel Mosquitoes
- What Attracts Mosquitoes to People?
*Ability to apply multiple treatments in 1 week is subject to compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
Every Job Is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. It’s Our Promise.
If you are not fully satisfied with your Mosquito Control or Misting System, contact your Mosquito Squad office and we will make it right!About Our Guarantee