Automatic Mosquito Misting Systems in Huntsville
If you’re in need of a continuous treatment application that can be time controlled or treated on command, a misting system may be the perfect solution for you.
MISTAWAY MOSQUITO MISTING SYSTEMS:
- Typically are timed to go off for 30 seconds twice a day
- Kills and repels mosquitoes, ticks, and other pests
- Includes strategically placed nozzles around the coverage area for maximum efficiency
- Features a remote control so homeowners can treat on command
- Systems are automatically refilled, serviced, and winterized by Mosquito Squad professionals
- All of our systems are equipped with smart features and come with an App so we can monitor tank levels and treatment patterns
Our Huntsville team will come out to your home. They meet with you personally to discuss the different types of systems and assist you in determining what product is best for you. Once you have decided on the system that will best fit your needs, we go over the design strategy and layout of the treatment nozzles. The design layout is the most important factor in achieving the best results. A quote will be generated at the initial appointment, and once a decision to move forward has been made the system will be installed within 10 days of confirmation.
Our misting system specialists will strategically install your mosquito misting system to make it virtually invisible in your yard. We utilize smart systems that are designed to recognize leaks, and prevent a siphon in any of the nozzle circuits. If detected, the system will shut down until it can be serviced by one of our technicians. Every one of our systems are installed with an automatic agitation feature that activates prior to each treatment cycle. This maintains the insecticide concentrate levels so that not just water being treated. Nozzles will most commonly be installed in areas around swimming pools, decks, gazebos, planting areas, and fence lines.
After installation is complete, we handle everything for a low yearly fee. We open and prep the system, refill the system, and also close and winterize the system at the end of the year. If a problem arises, we take care of it!
We schedule any servicing in advance so that you know your schedule for the entire year. Give us a call today at (256) 907-8493!