termite control, treatment & moisture barrier service
The Midlands area of South Carolina lies in one of the most heavily termite infested regions in the nation. US residents spend an estimated five billion dollars annually to control termites and repair termite damage, which is typically not covered by homeowner’s insurance. It’s not a question of “if” your home or business will be affected by termites; it’s a question of “when”.
Mosquito Squad® of Columbia offers full-service termite control:
Comprehensive inspections and reporting
- On-site home inspection with LED imaging
Comprehensive termite treatment & protection
- Liquid termiticides
- Termite bait stations
- Construction pre-treats
Structural moisture control
- Moisture barriers
- French drains
- Sump pumps
- Foundation vents
Termite damage repairs
With our comprehensive termite inspection services in Columbia, we use state-of-the-art LED imagery and video technology to show you images of what our technician actually observes. You can see, first hand any termite and moisture control problems that may exist in your home and gain a better understanding of the solutions we recommend to protect your structure. Mosquito Squad is America’s leader in Outdoor Pest Control – now handling all of your Pest Control needs. Ask about our Bundled Pricing Option = one low Monthly Payment
Our Moisture Control Services in Columbia
Termites are attracted to areas where moisture accumulates in and around your homes. If we find your home needs moisture protection to make the area less amenable to termites, we will recommend and install the moisture control mechanism your home needs.
- Moisture Barriers within the crawl space of your home which prevents moisture from rising from the ground into the substructure of your home.
- Sump Pumps which will help pump water out and away from underneath your home once moisture reaches a certain level
- Foundation Vents that open and close automatically to ensure proper air flow when underneath your home reaches a certain temperatures. When air is warmer it increases the capacity of a structure to hold moisture and creates the perfect place for termites to take up residence.
- Full coverage encapsulation which involves wrapping structures prone to moisture collection with materials that prevent damage from structural pests.
- Installation of gutters which help divert rain away from your home
Call (803) 219-8621 to request an estimate!