Protect the House
- Get A Free Quote or
- Call Today!
ONE BITE IS ALL IT TAKES
We all know that mosquitoes and ticks are annoying. They buzz around, get in your hair, ruin your outdoor events, and worst of all, bite and burrow. But, being annoying is nothing compared to the harm they can do; these pests are deadly. Just one bite, and your entire world can change.
For 10 Michigan residents last year, that’s what happened when they contracted Eastern Equine Encephalitis commonly referred to as Triple-E (EEE). Transmitted by mosquitoes, it is one of the most dangerous mosquito-borne diseases in the United States. Now, this disease has made its way back to our state. In mid-August, the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD), confirmed the first case of the 2020. This means the Triple-E season has started earlier than expected.
EEE Confirmed in 10 Horses Across Four Counties, Including Kent and Newaygo. Click here to learn more.
Now is the time to take action to protect your family by reaching out to Mosquito Squad to PROTECT THE HOUSE!
PROTECT THE HOUSE
This is our motto! It shows how we’re 100% committed to protecting everyone involved in the mosquito and tick prevention process! Not only do we put in the hard work to protect our Michigan customers with our expert mosquito and tick control services, but we’re doing so responsibly by offering a pure natural solution that is:
- Made with ingredients straight from Mother Earth
- Powered by essential oils of the highest quality
- Sourced and crafted in the USA
- Proven to eliminate 80-90% of fleas, ticks and mosquitoes
We’re protecting our customers and those around them. We’re protecting our technicians. And, we’re protecting the environment. It’s a win-win-win for everyone.
GUARD AGAINST MOSQUITO TRANSMITTED DISEASES
There are all sorts of mosquito transmitted diseases, including:
- Triple-E – This is a severe, and potentially fatal, disease where survivors often suffer from disabling neurological disorders. In humans who develop encephalitis and fall ill, the death rate is 30%. Signs of Triple-E, as pointed out in an article from WBCK-95.3 and research from MDHHS, include sudden onset of fever, chills, and body and joint aches. This can develop into encephalitis, resulting in a headache, disorientation, tremors, seizures, and paralysis.
- West Nile – The MDHHS shares on its website how West Nile is a potentially serious disease that anyone can get; however, people who are 60 years of age or older are more likely to develop the severe form of this illness. Symptoms consist of headaches, body aches, joint pain, and fatigue. There is no cure for West Nile and one indication it may be in your community is an increase of birds acting sick or dying for no obvious reason.
- Zika – Although there is no current evidence of Zika virus-infected mosquitoes in MI, as stated by an article in Michigan.gov, the Zika virus can be transmitted by Asian tiger mosquitoes that have been found in Wayne County. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explains that this virus is very rare and when it does presents itself, symptoms are mild with fever, rash, joint pain, and red eyes.
One of the best ways to avoid contracting a mosquito-borne illness is by putting safeguards in place, which is what Mosquito Squad’s pure natural solution provides.
GUARD AGAINST TICK TRANSMITTED DISEASES
Just like with mosquitoes, there are different diseases transmitted by ticks. Examples include:
- Lyme Disease – According to the MDHHS, this is the most common vector-borne reported disease in the United States. Symptoms include feeling like you have the flu, yet, if untreated, could spread to other areas of the body including the joints, heart, and nervous system, causing other health problems.
- Anaplasmosis – First reported in the U.S. in 1989, this disease’s symptoms, reported by the MDHHS, are characterized by fever, chills, headache, and muscle aches.
- Ehrlichiosis – Is a general term use to describe a variety of infectious diseases passed along by the lone star tick. Although it hasn’t been detected in Michigan yet, as stated by the MDHHS, there is a possibility it could with current since there are diagnosis in neighboring states. Signs of ehrlichiosis include fever, chills, and muscle aches.
- Powassan Virus – The MDHHS explains this disease relates to the West Nile virus and is rare, yet serious disease with 75 cases reported in the last 10 years. Symptoms range from none at all to swelling of, and around, the brain. It comes from the bite of an infected tick.
And, just like with mosquitoes, the best way to avoid contracting a tick-borne illness is by guarding against them, using the pure naturalMosquito Squad treatment option.
WE’RE READY TO PROTECT YOUR HOUSE
Before it gets any deeper into the Triple-E mosquito and fall tick season, you need to act now to protect you and your family.
To schedule a pure natural mosquito and tick prevention treatment with Mosquito Squad of Lansing, call (877) 332-2239, email email@example.com. We look forward to putting our PROTECT THE HOUSE motto to work to keep you and your family safe.
Every Job Is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. It’s Our Promise.
If you are not fully satisfied with your Mosquito Control or Misting System, contact your Mosquito Squad office and we will make it right!About Our Guarantee