Mosquito Control Services in Peekskill
Over a Decade of Expertise in Supporting the Community
Believe it or not—mosquitos are the deadliest animals on earth. They kill more people every year than sharks have in an entire century. Let that sink in for a second. Combine that with ticks, fleas, and spiders, and you’ve got a difficult and deadly situation on your hands. Don’t go it alone; call the team at Mosquito Squad of Westchester and Rockland County for complete protection. We have the most effective mosquito control solutions for residents in Peekskill and the surrounding areas.
Our licensed technicians employ proven techniques that clear out 85-90% of mosquitoes and other biting insects in a single treatment. We use our proprietary, EPA-registered Protective Barrier Treatment, which gives you up to 3 weeks of protection per application. We make sure to thoroughly examine your outdoor space and target highly-trafficked areas where pests frequent to get the longest-lasting outcome.
Get mosquito control from the experts who know how to protect your Peekskill home properly. Call us today at (203) 872-0968 to get your free quote!
The 7 T’s of Controlling Mosquito Populations
As experts in the field, we’ve learned a few things over the years to help our customers with their mosquito and tick control. One of those things is a seven-step method for eliminating mosquito populations.
We call this our “7 T’s of Mosquito Control,” which include:
- Tip: A quick tip that we like to give to our customers is to eliminate standing water in your yard. This can include your child’s swimming pool, areas underneath downspouts, plant saucers, or dog bowls.
- Toss: Get rid of excess debris from your yard, including grass, leaves, firewood, etc.
- Turn: Turn over and check under larger items, including children’s portable sandboxes, plastic toys, or birdbaths, to ensure there’s no standing water.
- Remove Tarps: Either remove tarps or ensure they are taut to keep standing water from pooling. Check tarps over firewood piles, boats, or sports equipment.
- Take Care: Take care of maintenance tasks like cleaning out gutters, ensuring downspouts are attached, cutting grass low, and checking your irrigation system for leaks. Water and unkempt foliage tend to attract pests.
- Team Up: Tackling mosquito and tick control as a team is crucial to its successful implementation. Team up with your neighbors to help rid the area of the mosquito population.
- Treat: Utilizing a mosquito treatment is essential in eliminating the threat. Treat the perimeter of your yard to create a barrier of protection.
Mosquito Service Plans that Our Customers Trust
The Mosquito Squad has built a reputation for being one of the industry’s best in mosquito and tick control. This legacy is how we’ve successfully treated over 300,000 yards a couple of million times across North America. Our standing speaks for itself and tells customers that they shouldn’t go anywhere else for their mosquito control services.
Our offerings are so one-of-a-kind that competitors haven’t been able to match our techniques, customer experience, or our technicians’ level of dedication. As a local mosquito control company, we treat you like family, focusing on providing you with the best results possible. Our expert technicians are residents in Peekskill, so they care about creating an outdoor space everyone can enjoy. When you call us to help, you’ll get best-in-class assistance from pros invested in the community. We can help eliminate the stress and worry of diseases mosquitoes can spread.Ready to get started making your neighborhood a more peaceful place? Contact us today to find out about our service plans and schedule your treatment.