- Get A Free Quote or
- Call Today!
Riverhead Mosquito and Tick Control Company
Mosquito and Tick Control Services in Riverhead
When it comes to protecting your family and your landscaping, it’s crucial to eliminate any pest infestations. No one should have to stay indoors all the time because there are mean little biters everywhere. Fortunately, you’ve come to Mosquito Squad of the Hamptons. Our licensed, insured, and highly trained professionals offer several options for taking back your yard.
Our effective Mosquito & Tick Treatments in Riverhead include:
- Mosquito Barrier Control
- This is our longest-lasting treatment going in 21-day cycles and keeping 85-90% of the mosquito population out of your yard.
- All-Natural Protection
- This is an eco-friendly, gentle solution made with a blend of essential oils. It lasts approximately 14 days and comes with the bonus of a pleasant fragrance.
- Special Event Treatments
- If you want to ensure that your next event is bite-free, we will come by before the food and guests arrive to let the treatment dry in full.
- Tick & Flea Control
- If you don’t need mosquito control but still struggle with ticks or fleas on your property, this treatment will eliminate the issue.
The Dangers of Mosquito and Tick Bites
Not only are they painful and irritating, but bites from both mosquitoes and ticks can also lead to a lot more than frustration. Mosquitoes are the deadliest animal on the planet. You’d think something a bit larger or more intimidating, but no, these tiny, buzzing pests are dangerous.
Mosquitoes cause illnesses such as:
- Zika Virus
- West Nile Virus
- Chikungunya Virus
Fortunately, not everyone gets sick from a mosquito bite. But in other situations, people do fall ill, and it can be severe. We focus our EPA-approved treatments on areas where mosquitoes would lay their eggs and feed.
Pro tip: You can help avoid creating areas that attract mosquitoes by clearing debris, getting rid of standing water, and ensuring you have proper drainage.
Ticks That Carry Disease in The Hamptons
Ticks come with another group of problems that impact both pets and people. In the Riverhead area, these are the ticks that can carry diseases:
- Female Deer Tick
- Female American Dog Tick
- Female Lone Star Tick
The diseases these ticks can spread include:
- Lyme Disease
- Anaplasmosis and Ehrlichiosis
- Powassan Virus Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
Pro tip: You can help keep ticks out of your yard by keeping a barrier (think mulch or gravel) between the wooded areas and your property. Don’t forget to keep a regular lawn-mowing routine, and if you store wood, be sure to stack it in a dry location.
Why People Choose Mosquito Squad of the Hamptons
Customers choose our professionals for their mosquito and tick control because they expect:
- Complete satisfaction guarantees. If for some reason you’re not happy with the results of our service within 21 days, just let us know. We will be back to make it right for free.
- Flexible appointment times. We’re local, so it’s easy to work around your schedule and get to your home when you need us.
- Uniformed professionals. When we arrive (on time), we’ll be in clean uniforms and wearing identification, so you know who is at your door.
- Free consultations. If you’re unsure about the process or would like to discuss your property onsite, we’re happy to come by for a complimentary meeting.
- Upfront pricing. Before we begin working, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your property to identify the areas that need treatment. When we share our findings, you’ll get a transparent price breakdown.
Check out some of these recent reviews to see what others in the Riverhead area have to say about their experiences working with us.
Need professional mosquito and tick treatment services? Call Mosquito Squad of the Hamptons at (631) 832-4856today!
Every Job Is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. It’s Our Promise.
If you are not fully satisfied with your Mosquito Control or Misting System, contact your Mosquito Squad office and we will make it right!About Our Guarantee