Family enjoying a backyard barbecue: A man is grilling food on a barbecue, while a woman and a young girl prepare the table

kennesaw mosquito control company

Hire a local kennesaw mosquito control company to help you fight the bite

Kennesaw is a fabulous place to live, especially if you love the great outdoors. Our 23 parks offer an integrated greenway trails system, playgrounds, a dog park, sports fields, outdoor fitness areas, splash pads, and more. With no shortage of options – there are few good excuses to be indoors on a clear day. When you return home from your days’ activities, keep the fresh air flowing by enjoying your own backyard retreat – free of annoying mosquitoes – with help from the best Kennesaw mosquito control company.

Kennesaw Mosquito Control

Making smores at campfire

Call our team today to get a free quote for any of our excellent mosquito control treatment options. Our barrier treatment product is a proprietary, time-released formula that will reduce up to 90% of mosquitoes for as many as 21 days. However, we offer a variety of services to fit everyone’s needs:

  • Traditional barrier treatment (we treat every 21 days)
  • Platinum barrier treatment (we treat every 14 days)
  • Special event treatments (one-time treatment)
  • natural mosquito treatment (created from essential oils)

Why Choose Mosquito Squad?

As your Kennesaw mosquito control company, Mosquito Squad of the Greater Atlanta Area is dedicated to your outdoor living enjoyment. What makes us your best option?

Our team provides constant communication. You’ll always know when your treatment is scheduled with regular texts, emails, and more leading up to your treatment and afterward.

Our mosquito control technicians are licensed and skilled in treating your property for maximum results. We avoid misting open blooms while covering your yard and shrubs with an odor-free, time-released product that will continue to reduce mosquitoes for up to 21 days.

As the originator of the time-released barrier treatment, Mosquito Squad was founded on mosquito pest control! We are not a pest control company that happens to exterminate mosquitoes. We are a Kennesaw mosquito control company.

Satisfaction guaranteed. At Mosquito Squad, we don’t just talk the talk. We walk the walk. If you are not satisfied with your treatment, we’ll come back and make it right. If we can’t make it right, you’ll get a full refund.

Our EPA-registered proprietary product sticks to vegetation with time-release properties that allow it to continue to work for weeks between treatments.

Mosquito Control Education

Kennesaw mosquito control takes a village. While we can reduce up to 90% of mosquitoes on your property, that still leaves 10%. So, our goal is to help you stay educated about the mosquito life cycle and how you can help limit mosquito habitats in your yard. Read the 7 Ts of mosquito control for ideas on what you can do yourself to reduce mosquito population growth on your property.

We also urge you to follow us on social media to keep up to speed on the latest mosquito-borne diseases in our area and around the globe.

Satisfaction Trusted Mosquito Treatment

We are pleased to offer mosquito barrier treatment reduce 85-90% of mosquitoes in your yard. With our time-released formula, you’ll enjoy residual mosquito control for up to three weeks. Sign up for the whole season, and we’ll keep coming back every three weeks – automatically. Contact us online or Call our team today at (770) 504-4494 to request a free quote for the best Kennesaw mosquito control services at your home or business.



If you are not fully satisfied with your Mosquito Control or Misting System, contact your Mosquito Squad office and we will make it right!

About Our Guarantee Cartoon 'Dread Skeeter' in white shirt and cargo pants with a mosquito fogger, ready for pest control.
Two smiling Mosquito Squad technicians in green uniforms with backpack sprayers, ready for service in a residential area.