Stay on the cutting – edge of natural mosquito control with the In2Care mosquito trap – Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth’s revolutionary method of eco-friendly mosquito repellant!
Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth, Fort Worth, surrounding cities and counties number one pest control team, is excited to offer the In2Care Mosquito Trap, the latest and best mosquito treatment in the pest control industry. This eco- friendly mosquito trap is gaining immense popularity throughout the world. The benefits of using the In2Care Mosquito Trap are vast. Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth control team wants your Fort Worth, surrounding cities and counties household to reap the benefits of In2Care mosquito treatment.
What is the In2Care Mosquito Trap?
The In2Care Mosquito Trap is a small pot-shaped mosquito trap that is filled with water and a floating landing strip made of gauze, covered in bioactive ingredients that specifically target and attract mosquitoes. Most Fort Worth, Southlake, Haslet, Keller, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Colleyville, HEB, Granbury, Cleburne, Weatherford, and Aledo properties need 2 pots to control mosquitoes on your property. However, larger properties will need more to control the mosquitoes. The In2 Care Trap targets a specific type of mosquito called the Aedes. The Aedes is known for causing damage worldwide as it is a primary carrier of deadly diseases, such as Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever, and Zika virus. The Aedes mosquito is one of the most aggressive biting mosquito species. They are hard to kill because they become resistant to chemicals, and they divide their breeding ground into several areas that are often hard to find. The In2Care Mosquito Trap is the best trap for this type of mosquito, because it uses a proprietary mix of active ingredients that target the breeding ground and the mosquito itself, killing adult mosquitoes and the larvae simultaneously.
How Does the In2Care Mosquito Trap Work?
Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth’s mosquito control experts have the expertise regarding set-up and placement of the In2Care Mosquito Traps on your Fort Worth, Southlake, Haslet, Keller, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Colleyville, HEB, Granbury, Cleburne, Weatherford, and Aledo property. Once our pest control specialist has set up you In2Care mosquito trap, here’s what happens:
- The floating landing becomes an attractive landing spot for the pregnant mosquitoes using a special odor. When the mosquitoes land on the gauze strip it is exposed to a bioactive larvicide powder and a naturally occurring fungus. The larvicide remains on the mosquito body, while the fungus is absorbed into the body.
- The mosquito then flies out of the trap and travels to additional breeding grounds, each time spreading the mosquito larvicide to kill the larvae before they hatch. Not only does the mosquito kill its own larvae it kills all additional larvae nest from other mosquitoes by contaminating the entire breeding ground.
- The fungus that the mosquito was exposed to within the trap actively works inside the mosquito to slow down body functions reducing the ability to bite humans and transmitting Zika, Yellow Fever and other diseases.
- The mosquitoes exposed to the In2Care active ingredients are killed and can no longer transmit disease.
Why should I use the In2Care Mosquito Trap?
The best part about the In2Care mosquito trap is that the mosquito does all the work. All you need to do is have Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth put the mosquito traps in your yard and the mosquito will spread the repellant to their breeding grounds. Here are some major reasons why In2Care is the best mosquito trap for your Fort Worth, Southlake, Haslet, Keller, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Colleyville, HEB, Granbury, Cleburne, Weatherford, and Aledo home.
- One trap goes a long way: One In2Care trap can cover up to 400 sq. meters/1300 feet. Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth recommends 2 traps for an average sized yard.
- Kills mosquitoes in two ways: In2Care traps targets both adult mosquitoes as well as the larvae.
- Fights diseases: In2Care traps were developed to fight the spread of diseases, Zika Virus, Dengue, Yellow Fever, Chikungunya and more. The fungus in the trap is effective in stifling the reproduction of disease within the mosquito reducing the desire and ability for mosquitoes to bite and transmit diseases.
- Natural and Eco-friendly: The active ingredients are fully tested and approved by the EPA and WHO to be non-toxic to humans, pets, and other animals (birds, fish, etc.) which may be exposed to the trap. You are doing the environment a favor while ensuring the safety of your Fort Worth, Aledo, Weatherford, HEB, Southlake, Colleyville, Roanoke, Westlake, Keller, Haslet, Granbury, Cleburne and surrounding cities family and pets.
- Targets and Kills Mosquitoes ONLY: The bioactive agents and fungus in the traps are not harmful to other organisms they are only toxic to mosquitoes.
- Targets hard-to-find breeding grounds: It can be hard to find the breeding grounds of the Aedes mosquitoes. With the In2Care traps the mosquito does the work for you by transmitting the insecticide themselves! This allows for 24/7 mosquito control.
Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth keeps mosquito control costs reasonable for your Fort Worth and surrounding cities family. The cost of the In2Care per traps is $25 per treatment every three weeks.
It takes about 2-3 weeks for the mosquito repellant to become fully effective. The sooner we start, the less you’ll be “bugged” during prime mosquito season. We can add them on to any current barrier program as well as by themselves, depending on the coverage desired for your property and family.
Here at Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth we value our Fort Worth area and surrounding cities customers and are always looking for better ways to attend to your pest control needs.
Contact Mosquito Squad of Fort Worth today for the latest and greatest in mosquito control technology!!