Good day, Class. Professor Dread Skeeter here, from Mosquito Squad, on what's so bad about mosquito fogging. Or how Chuck + A Truck just doesn't cut it.
Today's tutorial on how much we hate those dirty, nasty, and dangerous mosquitoes is how mosquito fogging is not all that it is cracked up to be.
Probably the best way to think about mosquito fogging is that it is a quick fix for mosquito control.
The atomized puffs coming from mosquito fogging only knock those little suckers down. It doesn't reduce them long-term. It only takes out the mosquitoes currently flying around, unlucky enough to get caught in the fog. Think "technical knockout" – or TKO – in a boxing ring. Got it? Get it? Good.
What's a better way to get rid of mosquitoes for good other than mosquito fogging?
The answer, my friends, is not blowing in the wind. The answer is not mosquito fogging. The answer is Mosquito Squad Las Cruces mosquito control.
When Mosquito Fogging Grows Up, It Still Won't Be As Effective As Mosquito Squad Mosquito Control
It continues its mosquito reduction power long after it is applied, for up to 3 weeks. And with our season-long mosquito control protection plan, chances are pretty decent that you may never see another mosquito again.
That means it stays on the vegetation surrounding your property for long-lasting reduction, as it blankets those thick, wet, grassy areas where mosquitoes hide, thrive, and create the next generation of those little monsters.
Say Goodbye To Temporary Las Cruces Mosquito Fogging And Say Hello To Mosquito Squad Proven, Effective Mosquito Elimination Control
Our mosquito control clients love us so much that you don't have to take our word for it when we say Mosquito Squad is the absolute best long-term effective mosquito control there is. Just take a look at our reviews.
And you can help us make your home an even worse place for mosquitoes to hang out and grow in numbers. Reduce standing water throughout your property, and don't leave items around where mosquitoes can feel at home. We call that strategy our 7 Ts of Mosquito Control. Check it out.
1. Tip: Get rid of standing water in your outdoor spaces. Standing water may be in your child's plastic toys, areas underneath downspouts, plant saucers, or dog bowls. Other areas may include tarps, gutters, and flat roofs.
2. Toss: Remove excess grass, leaves, firewood, and grass-clippings from your yard.
3. Turn: Turn over larger yard items that could hold water, like children's pools, portable sandboxes, plastic toys, or birdbaths.
4. Remove Tarps: If tarps stretched over firewood piles, boats, or sports equipment aren't taut, they may be holding water that you should remove.
5. Take Care: Take care of home maintenance needs that can lead to standing water. This includes cleaning out gutters, making sure downspouts are adequately attached, keeping your grass cut low, and checking irrigation systems for leaks.
6. Team Up: Despite taking all precautions in your own home, talking to your neighbors is a crucial component of mosquito and tick control. Homes with little space between lots can mean that mosquitoes breed at a neighbor's house and affect your property.
7. Treat: Utilize a mosquito elimination barrier treatment around your home and yard.
Move up and beyond from temporary mosquito fogging with the mosquito control that's there for you for the long haul – Mosquito Squad. Call our team today to request a free quote for the Las Cruces mosquito control treatment.