- Cape Cod Mosquito Squad - Wellfleet, MA
- Full Time/Seasonal
The team at Cape Cod Mosquito Squad brings tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives. For our customers, their families and pets we reduce the public health risk from tick and mosquito borne illnesses and increase their outdoor enjoyment. The successful candidate will be fully trained. This role requires that you interact well with homeowners and owners/employees at a variety of commercial businesses. Cape Cod Mosquito Squad is the region’s premier tick and mosquito elimination company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We provide a thorough training program to help you assess properties and develop a program to eliminate ticks, mosquitoes and other nuisance insects. We use environmentally protective and effective products and methods to provide great results and happy customers. The pay scale is competitive and we provide many opportunities to earn performance-based bonuses.
- Identify sources of pest issues, and implement solutions to reduce ticks and mosquitos.
- Apply products according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Safely drive company vehicle to clients’ location.
- Respond in a timely manner to clients’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Complete required production forms.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- May assist in sales to current clients.
- Professionally and expertly answer client and neighbor questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must pass MA pesticide exam and become licensed.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must have a positive service attitude.
Compensation: $18-$22/hr plus bonuses
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org