Sales/Customer Service Associate
- Cape Cod Mosquito Squad - Wellfleet, MA
- Full Time/Seasonal
Cape Cod Mosquito Squad’s people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives. Our employees love working. Check out our online reviews and this link: Reviews. For our customers, their families and pets we reduce the public health risk from tick and mosquito borne illnesses and increase opportunity for outdoor enjoyment. We provide thorough training to our customer service staff. This role requires strong verbal and customer service skills as you will be interacting with homeowners and a variety of commercial establishments. Cape Cod Mosquito Squad is the region’s premier tick and mosquito elimination company, just check out our reviews online.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Mosquito Squad is seeking a highly motivated candidate to help with all aspects of inbound and outbound sales, service and customer support. This role requires exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude when interacting with customers and employees, and a teamwork mindset.
- Must be proficient with computers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers by telephone and email
- Great organizational skills, follow up and attention to detail
- Professionally and expertly answer client and neighbor questions
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to write basic correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have a positive service attitude
- Telephone Sales/Call Center experience is helpful but not required
- Extensive training, coaching and mentoring is provided to excel in this role
- Must be willing to work occasional nights or weekends
Compensation: $13.50-$15/hr. plus commission (typically results in $18-$22/hr.)
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org