We're seeking applicants to join our mosquito and tick control and prevention family!
Right now Mosquito Squad of The Wiregrass is looking for a few good men, or women to join our mosquito and tick prevention and control staff. If you like the outdoors, don’t mind carrying a little equipment and don’t mind sporting a mask then you may be the right person for the job. This opening is a ground-floor opportunity and we are seeking those certain individuals that would thrive here. No experience required. Must be highly motivated, self-starter, able to work (once trained) without constant supervision.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be legally qualified to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 65 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Must have access to reliable transportation to and from work
- Must possess customer communication/service skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to wear a respirator
- Apply pesticides
- Apply larvacide granules
- Maintain clean vehicle
- Monitor vehicle needs (oil, tire pressure, etc)
- Maintain gas levels
- Ensure proper oil to gas ratio in gas cans.
- Maintain and document all receipts for gas and other work related purchases
- Ensure security of all work related equipment
- Ensure first time customers receive yard sign
- Maintain dialog with contractors
- Provide accurate invoices for customers
- Ensure the safety of people and wildlife in proximity to chemical application
- Help maintain and exceed customer expectations
- Always wear appropriate protective clothing and equipment
- Must be able to work outside while performing the above duties
Send an e-mail. NO PHONE CALLS!