Mosquito and Tick Control in New Rochelle
Protecting Communities & Families Since 2005
Did you know that every year millions of people are afflicted with chikungunya, West Nile virus, Zika virus, malaria, Lyme disease, and other serious illnesses? And what’s more shocking is that these deadly ailments are spread by insects living in your backyard right now. One of the disease-spreading culprits is Mosquitoes—who have killed more people in a single year than sharks have in an entire century. When you combine their death toll with that of ticks, fleas, and spiders, you’ll understand why it’s so vital to have a mosquito and tick control professional on your side.
Mosquito Squad of Westchester and Rockland County is the company ready to deliver fast and effective solutions that can eliminate the threat and protect families in and around New Rochelle. Our skilled technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and proven mosquito control methods that get rid of up to 90% of bloodsucking insects in a single treatment. Our secret is a proprietary, EPA-registered spray, producing results that last up to 21 days per treatment. We spend as much time as needed thoroughly inspecting your outdoor spaces to target the areas pests frequent. This allows us to focus on the source and get the longest-lasting and most successful result.
Are you ready to get those pesky mosquitoes under control with the pros who know exactly what you need? Call us today at (203) 872-0968 to get your free quote!
4 Ways to Protect Against Mosquitoes & Ticks
When mosquitoes and ticks show up at your backyard party or outdoor get-together, it shouldn’t put a damper on the festivities. If you don’t have tick or mosquito repellent on hand, there are a few preventive steps you can take to protect against bites and the spread of potential diseases.
4 ways to prevent mosquito and tick bites include:
- 1. Wearing long-sleeved shirts and pants. Full coverage is critical. Ensure that the most vulnerable skin is covered to protect you from exposure to mosquitos and ticks. For added protection and assurance, tuck your pant legs into your socks when walking through high or uncut foliage to keep from being bitten.
- 2. Staying indoors. Cool indoor spaces are your friend. Humidity can attract mosquitoes and ticks, so staying inside where it’s cool and dry will deter these pests.
- 3. Using insect screens. Keeping mosquitoes and ticks outside might seem like a no-brainer, but many homes don’t have protective screens on windows and doors. Investing in insect screens keeps unwanted insects from invading your space.
- 4. Checking yourself frequently: Anytime you or a family member (even the furry ones) come from outside, check and double-check for ticks or mosquito bites. While this won’t necessarily protect you, it will help in rapid and early medical intervention.
You can easily help prevent mosquito and tick bites with the above tips. However, they won’t provide a long-term solution. Our mosquito and tick control experts at Mosquito Squad of Westchester and Rockland County have the skill and knowledge to eliminate bloodsucking pests for good.
7 Reasons Why Our Service Plans are Unmatched
Since 2005, Mosquito Squad has continued to build on a reputation that we’re the best in the industry, and we think the numbers speak for themselves. We’ve treated over 300,000 yards around 2 million times across the United States. With that knowledge, why would you want to go anywhere else?
We’re one of New Rochelle’s most trusted companies because:
- 1. Our treatment plans are customizable. Customers can shape their treatment plans according to their needs.
- 2. We offer a subscription-style service that automatically schedules treatment every three weeks, keeping your yard bite-free all year long!
- 3. Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, and that promise extends into everything we do. If you don’t like your results between treatments, we’ll come over and add another treatment at no additional cost.
- 4. Our industry-leading Protective Barrier Treatment method is unrivaled and proven effective on virtually all yards.
- 5. Customers see up to a 90% reduction in mosquitoes and other pests over time.
- 6. We use all-natural options when we treat your yard to mitigate noxious fumes or potential skin irritations or reactions.
- 7. Our treatments last for up to 21 days so that you can enjoy your yard bite-free for weeks.
Our services and products continue to be unmatched among our competitors. As a locally owned and family-operated company, we make it a point to treat you like a valued family member. We’re entirely focused on providing New Rochelle residents with the services and results that exceed their expectations.
Our professional technicians are members of the community, so you get personal assistance from a neighbor. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re hopeful that you won’t want to work with any other service provider once we’ve completed your first treatment.If you’re ready to make your community a safer place, call us at (203) 872-0968 to schedule your service appointment.