There’s always that person you know who is incredibly hard to shop for and it’s almost impossible to come up with the right gift idea for them.
Let us help! Check out these suggestions below and cross them off your list!
- Give the gift of a pest free yard – purchase an individual, seasonal or a custom package of mosquito & tick treatments from Mosquito Squad.
- Do you know a Facebook junkie who can’t shower without updating their status? Then this social media shower curtain (dannabananas.com, $30) will be just the trick to avoid withdrawal symptoms while they’re in the bathroom.
- Decorative Birthstone Wishing Balls – Capture a single wish, accomplishment, or meditation every week throughout the year inside this work of art from Uncommon Goods.
- Why settle for boring old earphones when you can have bananas, bolts, hot dogs, ears or sushi ear buds (Amazon.com, $8 to $19)? Wacky designs and noise isolating for crystal-clear sound.
- For the cook in the family, this Herb Razor will be very apPEALing.
- A Baby-G jelly watch (nordstrom.com, $87) is perfect for the outgoing, adventurous girl who is always on the go. It’s shock and water resistant.
- The king of the barbecue will adore personally branding his steaks with a monogrammed branding iron (williams-sonoma.com, $89). It comes with one to three initials.
- Bet you didn’t know a public toilet is 18 times cleaner than your mobile phone. Germ freaks, rejoice! You can put your OCD on hold. While charging your phone, the phone soap charger (phonesoap.com, $50) cleans and sterilizes it with UV light in less than five minutes.
Have fun shopping this holiday season!