1 cup cooked chicken breast (canned)
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s brand – it is delicious and there commercials make me laugh!)
1 container of crescent rolls (I use Pillsbury)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- For the chicken mixture, combine the chicken, blue cheese, cheddar cheese and hot sauce; set aside.
- Next roll out the crescent roll dough and try to keep it in one piece (like mamma always said – patience is a virtue!)
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the outlined pieces in half.
- Spoon in a couple tablespoons of the chicken mixture and fold the dough around it. (If you are having trouble sealing the corners, use an egg white to moisten the corners – it should stick after that.)
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper
- Bake for between 7-10 min. The tops should be golden brown.
It takes a little practice getting the right amount of mixture into the dough – but you can do it! I will sometimes though a little bit of shredded cheddar cheese on the top for the last 2 minutes — they turn out gooey and delicious!!
Remember, Mosquito Squad can keep your events pest free! Give us a call for a free estimate.