Don’t let this be you….. With Memorial Day and summer approaching, schools will be on recess and children will be home with plenty of time for a family BBQ.
Just think how pleasant it would be to enjoy time outdoors grilling and enjoying some BBQ hamburgers, steaks, hot dogs, wings, veggies and even BBQ pizza – yummy (recipe below).
How can you ensure you enjoy your outdoors & BBQ’s? There are some do-it-yourself helpful tips that includes use of fans. Fans can be yet another tool in your mosquito control ‘tool box’ to help keep mosquitoes and other biting insects away from you. Plus, they are relatively inexpensive. Some to consider include:
- Pedestal Fans – These fans are on wheels and are portable so they can be moved to where you will be making and eating your BBQ feast. These fans oscillate, create a range of protection and some are even weather and UV resistant.
- Table-top Fans – These fans are small, light-weight, are battery operated and portable. These fans are compact, yet effective and can be placed on your picnic or patio table to keep mosquitoes away while you enjoy your BBQ.
What Else You Can Do
For prevention and protection, contact Mosquito Squad of Tampa Bay to learn more about our routine barrier treatments and automatic misting systems.
Mosquito Squad of Tampa Bay has many packages from single treatments, seasonal and year-round service, event sprays ideal for outdoor parties, and the “Squad Quad” which provides 3-months of protection.
No contracts are required and no long-term commitments or contracts. Mosquito Squad can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply calling 813-502-0505. Don’t delay, contact us today to help you FIGHT THE BITE.
Mosquito Squad of Tampa Bay’s BBQ Pizza Tips
If you never made pizza on the BBQ, you have been missing out as cooking on a grill mimics a wood-fired oven giving you a crunchy crust and bubbling cheese with great flavor. Better yet it’s easy – give this one a try!!!!
- Fire-up the grill to medium heat.
- Using homemade or store-bought pizza dough, roll out until desired thickness.
- Place dough on a lightly greased baking tray (for transport).
- Brush one side of the dough with olive oil, adding any crust seasoning if desired.
- Place the dough directly on the grill, olive oil side down.
- Bake until desired color is achieved, remove onto the pan, grilled side-up.
- Now add sauce, seasonings, toppings and cheese to the baked side. Mosquito Squad likes to add fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, fresh garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and some onion powder along with dry oregano.
- Transfer pizza back to the grill, baking until the cheese melts until nice and gooey and crust crunchy.
- Remove pizza and place on a serving tray, cut into slices.
- RELAX, enjoy your BBQ pizza with a beer, glass of wine, sweet tea or lemonade.