NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Barrier Spray Giveaway begins on Friday, May 3rd at 12:30 PM and will conclude on Friday, May 17th at 12:30 PM. The ability to enter will close on Thursday, May 16th at 12 PM to allow time for the entries to be sorted.
The sponsor of this Giveaway is Mosquito Squad of Northwest Wisconsin. By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Mosquito Squad, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Mosquito Squad is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Mosquito Squad with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Mosquito Squad may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to property owners in Northwest Wisconsin who are 18 years old. (Go to Mosquito Squad’s website and type in your zip code to ensure that Mosquito Squad of Northwest Wisconsin services your location.) Mosquito Squad, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Winner will receive a free barrier spray treatment for their property in Northwest Wisconsin (up to $160 value). Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Mosquito Squad reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Mosquito Squad's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Mosquito Squad makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Mosquito Squad will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Giveaway is open to property owners in Northwest Wisconsin and the prize will only be awarded to an address within said locations. (Go to Mosquito Squad’s website and type in your zip code to ensure that Mosquito Squad of Northwest Wisconsin services your location.) All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period by following the directions on the Facebook and Instagram posts. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Mosquito Squad’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on Thursday, May 16th after the Promotion Period by Mosquito Squad or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be announced on Mosquito Squad’s Facebook and Instagram on Friday, May 17th at 12: 30 pm. Potential Winner must accept a prize by messaging either page with 24 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Giveaway, you grant Mosquito Squad permission to share your name and Facebook or Instagram username and any other personally identifiable information with the other Giveaway Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Mosquito Squad reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Mosquito Squad shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Mosquito Squad reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Mosquito Squad. Mosquito Squad and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER