Whether you are grilling out, going to a parade, or looking for fireworks, the Northwoods of Wisconsin is the perfect place to celebrate our independence. At the Mosquito Squad, we take pride in our local events, and cannot wait to observe the Fourth! We have compiled a list of some of our favorite places in the area to watch fireworks.
- Barnes, Barnes Town Park, 7/4 at dusk
- Birchwood, Spider Lake Saloon, 7/2 at dusk
- Birchwood, Birchlakes Resort, 7/4 at dusk
- Cable, Lakewoods Resort and Lodge, 7/4 at dusk
- Cable, Recreation Park, 7/4 at dusk
- Hayward, Four Seasons Resort and Motel, 7/3 at 10:00 p.m.
- Hayward, Round Lake, 7/3 at dusk
- Hayward, LCO Casino, 7/4 at dusk
- Hayward, Hayward Primary School Area, 7/4 at 10:00 p.m.
- Mikana, Joel Wosepka Park, 7/4 at dusk
- Rice Lake, Lake Shore Drive, 7/4 at dusk
- Shell Lake, Shell Lake Beach, 7/3 at dusk
- Spooner, Mckenzie Landing, 7/4 at dusk
- Stone Lake, Stone Lake Lion’s Park, 7/4 at 10:00 p.m.
- Superior, Airport/Fairgrounds Area, 7/4 at 10:00 p.m.
- Winter, Doc Smith Park, 7/4 at dusk
Mosquito Squad wishes you a safe and happy Fourth!