Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you work at MOSQUITO SQUAD, you have the opportunity to work outdoors while helping families enjoy their backyards. We care about your goals and will help you achieve them. We are locally and veteran-owned. Your co-workers and supervisors will help you build skills and character that make you a vital member of our team and any team you join in the future.
Bonuses and Perks of Working at the Squad
- Opportunity to receive Bonuses paid out DAILY!!!
- $500 Sign on Bonus ($650 if you have your Certified and Licensed Registered Tech License)
- Employee Appreciation and Special Events
- Weekly Pay (PAYDAY Every FRIDAY)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Working outside
- Earn Additional Income for Sales in the Field
- Employee Discount on Service
- Year round employment opportunities
- You can work full time, overtime, or part time! We are flexible and will work with your schedule
Our mission is to be the Premier Outdoor Pest Control Company in the Industry by providing State of the Art Products and Services through Our Best-in-Class Technicians and Sales Teams while Advocating for Environmentally Safe Processes and Products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply pesticides to landscaping according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Identify sources of client pest issues, and practice tactics in source reduction, report findings in field log to ensure continual upkeep of property.
- flexible hours.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Service Agent must be able to walk customers' property while carrying a minimum of 50 lbs. for long periods of time in warm weather
- Service Agent must have a valid driver's license with safe driving record, no exceptions
- Service Agent must have reliable transportation to and from work