Just following up on the quote that I sent the other day…
Below is your quote for our Barrier Treatment service. Please contact us at the number below with any questions. You may accept this quote directly online using the link below.
We know for sure that we want to do the event Treatment, but are still deciding about the full season. If we do go with the full season, is there a payment option available? And if so, what is it? Also, we currently do not have a debit card (ours was lost, waiting for replacement in the mail) so we cannot do transaction over the phone or on your website. Would you prefer that I mail a check now or just pay the person at the time of service?
We would be happy to come Treatment for the party the 2 days in advance so you can enjoy your event Bug Free!
It is fine to send a check in the mail. I will put you in the schedule with a note that you are mailing in a check. That would be great. Just let me know after the event if you would like to continue and we can work something out. By that time you should have a debit card that we can put on file.
Address is on the quote.
So I have a few more questions…
1) If we do choose to continue, then would we just pay the remainder of the other quote – which would be $518? Or will it cost more if we decide later?
2) Can you give me specifics about your guarantee?
3) Do I just make the check payable to Mosquito Squad or something different?
4) And, I forgot to mention that we received a card in the mail offering $25 off from our first service so should I mail the coupon and the check for $275…or is the coupon only applicable if we do the full season?
All good questions.
1. We would put the amount you paid toward the rest of the season. So your statement is correct about the $518.
2. The product lasts between 2 to 3 weeks. During that time Mother Nature beats it down with mostly sun and wind. Rain doesn’t affect it so much once it is dry. That is why we come back in 21 days because we know it is time.
If you cannot go outside and be comfortable we ask you to call us and we will take care of you. Remember, we can get rid of 85-90 % of mosquitoes, not 100 %. You will still see some mosquitoes.
3. Yes, Check made payable to Mosquito Squad
4. Yes, we will take $25.00 off the event Treatment.
Hope that answers all your questions. Let me know how you would like to proceed.
So we will plan for the event Treatment on May 28. Do you know what time you will be out?
I will drop a check in the mail today for $275.00 to start with. Once we are done with the graduation party, we will follow up and let you know what we have decided about seasonal misting. Thanks for all your help!
If you need any further information from me, please let me know.
That is fantastic. We will make sure your guests are not eaten alive.
I am not sure what time we will be out. We do all our scheduling the day before. I would suggest to have the lawn mowed prior to us misting since we will be treating the grass for as many pesky bugs as possible to get rid of.
I will look for your check in the mail.
Have a great Memorial Day!
We have decided that we would like to go with the full season Treatment. It is amazing how much difference the Treatment makes…and we noticed it immediately. I think we’ve seen a total of 5 mosquitoes since you’ve been out compared to barely being able to stay outdoors, even with bug repellent on, because they were so abundant.
Please advise as to how we should proceed. Should I just send a check for the remaining balance of $518.00? Our 21 days will be up on June 18.
*We sure do love our customers!* -Mosquito Squad of West Michigan and Grand Rapids