Why Mosquito Squad?
Find Out Why So Many Mosquito Squad Franchisees Love What They Do!
At Mosquito Squad, we’re proud of what we’ve built with our franchise owners over the years. We started in 2005 as an unknown company and, thanks to the effectiveness of what we do, quickly spread throughout the nation. Our system-wide revenue in 2022 was over $114 million!* However, our product is only half of our success. The other half of what we do can be attributed to the leadership, hard work, and dedication of franchise owners throughout the nation.
What makes our franchises so successful? It’s simple! We understand that we need to support our franchise owners as much as they work to support themselves. Each year, we conduct an anonymous survey with all our franchisees. So, not only do we provide the training and support that our franchisees deserve, we’re always listening to their honest feedback to make an even better business for them!
*Based on Gross Revenue reported from all MOSQUITO SQUAD franchisees who operated for any part of the 2022 fiscal year. See Item 19 of our 2023 Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”) for further details.
To find out more about why opening a Mosquito Squad franchise is a great idea, keep reading. Or, give us a call at (888) 996-6499 or fill out our online form right now to learn more about opportunities for you.
A Low Barrier to Entry
One of the most reassuring aspects of starting a Mosquito Squad franchise is our low barrier for entry. We make the costs associated with owning your own Mosquito Squad franchise as low as possible. This way, our franchisees can start their own business and be positioned to become the trusted source for pest control in their area!
One aspect of Mosquito Squad our franchisees enjoy is the essential nature of the business. Even in times of a slowing economy, pest control is a must for people who enjoy their outdoor spaces frequently and want to help protect their loved ones from the diseases that mosquitoes and ticks can transmit. So, franchisees can often enjoy steady business in spite of economic downturns. Best of all, they get to enjoy a stable business while continuing to provide a service that’s great for their community! Check out our investment information page for more details on costs to get started.
What Do You Get with Mosquito Squad?
Choosing to open your own mosquito control business is an important decision. Franchisees must make sure that their personal, professional, and financial goals are aligned with Mosquito Squad. We’re always ready to have a discussion to help you decide if working with us is right for you!
Benefits of having your own Mosquito Squad franchise include:
- Access to a proven business model and its processes. We’ll show you what it takes to build a successful outdoor pest control business using our years of knowledge. From customer management and accounting to field operations and marketing, we’ve got you covered.
- A Support Team with vast knowledge of all aspects of the business. You don’t have to be an expert in all fields of business, and the team is there throughout the life of the business as you reach milestones, challenges, and opportunities.
- Ability to License the Mosquito Squad name and brand within the protected territory. Mosquito Squad is the original and largest mosquito and tick control franchise. You’ll be able to use the name and likeness of all our assets.
- Powerful marketing. As a franchisee, you will get access to custom creative communications for any marketing needs you may have.
- A solid peer network. Join a collaborative network of other franchisees who are also local business operators, and who are happy to share best practices.
- Diverse revenue streams. Every franchise can offer multiple services and, as a result, have multiple options for sources of revenue.
Call (888) 996-6499 to Find Out More About Opening a Mosquito Squad Location
The franchise system allows owners the control and freedom that they need for success. However, just because franchisees run their own businesses doesn’t mean that they aren’t supported! We provide ongoing training programs and support so you’ll never feel alone. With over a decade of pest control expertise and decades of franchise support experience at the corporate level, we’re confident that we have the outdoor pest control business figured out. With Mosquito Squad you’ll be able to leverage a recognized brand presence which is key in today’s marketplace.