Steps to Ownership
The Process for Joining Mosquito Squad
Starting your own Mosquito Squad franchise is one of the most important professional decisions that you’ll ever make. Importantly, our team doesn’t accept just any application from a hopeful potential franchisee. Instead, we work with applicants to make sure they are comfortable with every aspect of owning a Mosquito Squad franchise. Our mutual success is important, so we make sure we’re a match through something we call the discovery process.
During this time, we’ll take steps to get to know you better and help you get to know us better. We’ll also help you understand the financial commitment required to start your own mosquito control business. This way, you’ll be certain that starting your own Mosquito Squad is as right for you as it is for us!
What Our Franchisee Process Looks Like
Learn Everything There Is to Know About the Squad
- Education During this phase, you'll learn about marketing, how Mosquito Squad operates, the territory, and more. You’ll also find out how to reach the right customers, communicate with them, and obtain an understanding of the entire Mosquito Squad operation.
- Validation We know how uncertain and intimidating it can be starting a new business—we’ve helped people just like you do it over 100 times! During this step, you will have the opportunity to speak with Mosquito Squad franchise owners and ask them specific questions about their business.
- Secure Your Territory During this phase, the territory for your new mosquito control business will be officially assigned to you. We’ll also go over licensing requirements for your area to make sure you and your employees are ready to handle all aspects of operations legally and safely.
- Meet Your Team Day During this optional step, you’ll have the chance to meet with the team that will be working with you on your Mosquito Squad journey. Communication is the most important part of supporting our franchisees, and we believe fostering a friendly and professional relationship is the easiest way to do this.
- Franchise Agreement Once you have paid the franchise fees, we will execute the franchise agreements and you will officially become a member of the Mosquito Squad family! The franchise agreement will include every detail of your new business, including our responsibilities to you as well as your responsibilities as a business owner.
What Is the Discovery Process for Potential Mosquito Squad Franchisees?
When you’re ready to learn more about Mosquito Squad and how a tick and mosquito control franchise can help you achieve your personal, professional and financial goals, please contact us to get started with our Franchise Discovery & Qualification Process.
One of our franchise recruiters will guide you through the discovery and qualification process as you learn all aspects of our business. While our first step focuses on learning about your career, lifestyle and financial goals that you want to achieve through franchise ownership, we’ll then cover:
- How Mosquito Squad Makes the World a Better Place
- How Mosquito Squad Operates
- How Our Team Supports Your Success
- Our Successful Business Planning and Management
- Initial Training & Launching Your Business
Watch the video below to help answer your burning questions about becoming a Mosquito Squad® Owner!
The final step in the Discovery Process is Meet Your Team Day where you will visit our headquarters and meet the support team. If we mutually agree that the fit is right for everyone, we’ll present you with your offer letter within 24 hours, giving you exclusive rights for 3-5 business days to license the territory.