We know that the pest control industry has previously been looked at as a male-dominated industry. At 95.6% of the field is male, women are starting to take over.
In 2022 we see more women take on the roles of CEO, technicians, and office roles in this field. The United States Bureau of Labor and Statistics projects an industry growth of 10% in 2023. Each year, more and more insects and pests are starting to emerge, and more homeowners are wanting them gone. About 1 and 3 owners in franchising are now women.
Mosquito Squad gladly promotes women in franchising by being a part of the DiversityFran Program that gives $5,000 off the initial franchise fee to women owners. We offer entrepreneurs and business owners a chance to grow their portfolios or add a revenue stream to an existing business.
Mosquito Squad often has many business opportunities that appeal to women who want to own their own business such as:
Training and Support
Even if you have no experience, Mosquito Squad is happy to help! We provide training to all incoming franchise owners, and then ongoing support training to both the owners and your staff. Let’s look at what else we provide:
- Webinars that help introduce new programs and new vendors
- Field visits where the operation team comes to your location and gives advice on how you can improve.
- System-wide conference calls where other franchise owners provide helpful tips. These can be best practices, what’s happening in the field, and just to address common questions you or others may have.
- Annual meetings that help bring other Mosquito Squad owners together and to network.
All these tools we provide to you, to become the most successful owner you can be! In 2022 more women feel more welcomed in the pest control business. This can be contributed to more training and support from other owners!
Mosquito Squad helps all owners to promote their business to bring in as many customers in their area as they can. We provide marketing tools to all franchise owners such as:
- Printed materials
- Training for best marketing practices
- Local homepages
- Local blogging
- Reputation management
- Online marketing tools
Mosquito Squad celebrates all women in pest control and is helping to bring the change of having more women in the industry. To become a franchise owner, click here to learn more.