Mosquito and Tick Control Services in Boulder
Helping Keep Pests at Bay Since 2005
Millions of people are afflicted with chikungunya, West Nile virus, Zika virus, malaria, Lyme disease, and other serious illnesses. What links them? All of these diseases are spread by pests and insects that live in your yard and outdoor spaces. Mosquitoes are known to kill more people than any other animal on the planet. When you combine them with ticks, fleas, and spiders, you’ll want the professionals for complete protection. Mosquito Squad of Greater Fort Collins & Boulder has the most effective and reliable mosquito control solutions in Boulder and the surrounding areas.
Our licensed and highly trained pest control experts clear out 85-90% of bloodsucking and biting insects in a single treatment using our proprietary, EPA-registered spray. With the help of our Protective Barrier Treatment, we produce results that last up to 3 weeks per treatment. We thoroughly inspect your yard and target the areas where pests feed and lay eggs to get the longest-lasting and most successful outcome.
Get mosquito control from the experts who know how to protect your Boulder home properly. Call us today at (970) 658-2820 to get your free quote!
3 Ways to Protect Yourself Against Mosquitoes
When mosquitoes arrive at your outdoor gathering or find their way inside your home, the party doesn’t have to end. If you don’t have mosquito repellent handy, there are some preventive steps you can take to ensure you and your family members are protected against bites and potential disease.
- 1. Wear long-sleeved shirts and pants: Covering up the most vulnerable parts of your body can help protect you from mosquito and tick bites. To ensure complete coverage, tuck your pant legs into your socks if you’re venturing through high or uncut foliage.
- 2. Stay in air-conditioned spaces: One simple—and probably obvious—way to avoid mosquitoes is to stay inside with the air conditioning on. Humid weather tends to attract mosquitoes, so staying inside where it’s cool will keep the little buggers at bay.
- 3. Use insect screens to keep mosquitoes outside: Make sure windows and doors have insect screens to keep mosquitoes outside. If you’re staying in a place without screens or air conditioning, sleep under a mosquito bed net to keep mosquitoes away from you.
While the tips above can prevent mosquito bites, they won’t solve your mosquito issue. Our mosquito control experts at Mosquito Squad of Greater Fort Collins & Boulder are ready to eliminate these unwanted pests once and for all. Contact us online today for a free quote.
Unmatched, Customizable Mosquito Service Plans
Since 2005, Mosquito Squad has treated over 300,000 yards around 2 million times across several states. That should tell you that you won’t want to go anywhere else for your mosquito and tick control service once you’re a customer of ours.
We’re one of the most trusted mosquito control service companies in Boulder because:
- Our treatment plans are customizable. Customers can shape their treatment plans according to their needs.
- We offer a subscription-style service that automatically schedules treatment every three weeks, keeping your yard bite-free all year long!
- Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, and that promise extends into everything we do. If you don’t like your results between treatments, we’ll come over and add another treatment at no additional cost.
- Our industry-leading Protective Barrier Treatment method is unrivaled and proven effective on virtually all yards.
- Customers see up to a 90% reduction in mosquitoes and other pests over time.
- We use all-natural options when we treat your yard to mitigate noxious fumes or potential skin irritations or reactions.
- Our treatments last for up to 21 days so that you can enjoy your yard bite-free for weeks.
Our competitors have tried to emulate our system, but they haven’t been able to come close to our treatment methods, customer experience, and technicians’ dedication. There is only one “Squad.” Over a decade of experience has made us confident that you’ll love what we do and want to tell others about it. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we promise to make it right. Trust the Squad to put the control of your yard back in your hands.
As a locally owned and operated mosquito control company, we’re entirely focused on providing Boulder residents with the services and results they want and deserve. Our professional technicians live and work in the area, so when you call us, you’re getting assistance from a member of the community. We treat every customer like family, ensuring you don’t have to worry about disease or illness when you want to enjoy your outdoor space.
We love ridding mosquitoes from our neighborhoods—one yard at a time! Call us today to find out about our service plans and schedule your treatment or contact us online!